Monday, June 6, 2011

College of Saint Rose wall of communications notables

On Friday, I attended a small alumni ceremony at my alma matter, The College of Saint Rose, where I was honored as part of a newly-unveiled wall of the college's Communications Alumni Notables.

I got word that this was happening a few months ago but was never really clear on the selection process behind it before that night. After talking to a few of my former professors, many of whom I had not seen in four years since my graduation, I learned that the wall was designed to showcase what some of the department's graduates were doing in the world - including a mix a those just starting out and other who had been out in the communications field for years.


The idea is that the wall will be updated and panels will be rotated out to honor future graduates and other alumni who continue to do great work in the field and make a name for themselves and the Saint Rose Communications Department.

It is certainly a great honor to be recognized for my work with The Record and Journal Register Company after only a few years in the field. I can't thank Fred Antico, Mary Alice Molgard, Cailin Brown, and everyone else at Saint Rose enough for the recognition as well as the education I received there.

If you're interested in seeing the full wall, visit the college's Center for Communications and Interactive Media located at 996 Madison Ave. in Albany.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home